Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Grateful for Window of Providence

We are grateful to God for His providence in supplying a three-day corporate training opportunity for me to return to Malaysia last week during the seminary fall break. The only setback was that I came home alone and had to leave my wife and daughter behind in Charlotte. On the other hand, it was also a wonderful journey for me to "cari makan" (find food) and stock up memories of mesmerizing meals before heading back to the books here in the US!

It was good to connect with people in the marketplace and although it was not direct Gospel preaching, I thoroughly enjoyed communicating truth principles in matters of communication, engagement and relationship. Ephesians 2:10 - "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them". God's sovereignty is such a reassuring truth that as I come to Him in my present moment, I can worship Him in perfect confidence that He knows what He is doing and has a plan at work. God is more actively involved in your life than you know! May we walk holding the Hand of Him who is already prepared beforehand.

Please pray for us
Thanks for praying for Eunice's SAT - she was happy with her US-experience. The next milestone is visiting several prospective universities and deciding the "good work" which the Lord had prepared for her. May we be sensitive to the Holy Spirit's guidance for Eunice.

This second part of the Fall Semester is filled with exams and research papers submission! Please pray for my wife and I as we prepare towards it. Time management and the discipline to study in a systematic and focused way is certainly needful.

Thank you for partnering with us in this journey of joy.

Joseph, Debra & Eunice.

No comments:

Post a Comment