Sunday, June 16, 2019

Going and Trusting

I remember when my parents saw me off to study in Singapore - they were worried about my welfare. Now, the roles are reversed - my wife and I now are concerned about our parents' welfare as we go overseas for studies the second time. We thank the Lord for caring for us through our parents and how the amazing grace of God works all things for the good of accomplishing His purpose in our lives.

While we "go", there will also be the tug in our hearts towards home and when that tug is strong, that is when the "trust" needs to come in. Trusting that the Lord will continue to protect and preserve our parents, to turn their hearts towards the Lord Jesus Christ, the author and perfecter of our faith.

Please pray for our parents
My mom is a believer while Debra's parents have yet to know the Lord. Please pray first and foremost that the message of the Gospel will continue to be deposited in their heart of hearts, that the Holy Spirit will regenerate them towards repentance. We are thankful to God that there are no major health issues, yet we do not want to be presumptuous but continue to be vigilant in praying for God's preserving grace to be upon them.

We appreciate your partnership & support.

Joseph & Debra.

No comments:

Post a Comment